Chevening Scholarship 2023-24: Applications for the Fully Funded British Chevening Scholarship are now available. International students can apply for the scholarship in the United Kingdom. Chevening scholarships are available for Master’s degree programs for international students.
The scholarship application is open to all international students worldwide. You can apply for Masters or MPhil program at many universities in the UK using the Chevening scholarship. T
The scholarships are available at the top institutes in the United Kingdom; students interested in Fully Funded scholarships in the United Kingdom should read this page and review the whole scholarship program specifics.
Chevening is one of the greatest UK scholarships for international students, with students from all around the world applying each year. The scholarship is fully funded, including the scholar’s meals, lodging, tuition, books, stipend, health insurance, books allowance, and other expenses.
The application method for this Fully Funded scholarship in the UK is simple; you do not need any professional work experience. Work experience can be gained through voluntary work or an internship program
Candidates can choose from over 12000 master’s degrees offered by universities across the United Kingdom. In the previous academic year, 1800 students were awarded Chevening scholarships. The application period for the scholarship session 2023-24 will begin in August and will end in November 2022. Check out the information below and apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK for International Students.
Details About Chevening Scholarship 2023-24
|Eligible Countries:||International Students|
|Degree Duration:||One Year|
|Application Open:||2nd August 2022|
|Application Deadline:||2nd November 2022|
Also, Check Study Abroad without IELTS 2022-23
Also, Check Hungary Scholarships without IELTS 2022
The Chevening application process is tough and difficult. To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates should acquire all relevant information about the scholarship and then apply. We have gathered all of the important facts on the scholarship that you may find useful.
Chevening Scholarship 2023-24 Benefits
The scholarship offers the following financial benefits:
- Departure Allowance
- Airfare Travel
- Monthly Stipend
- Full Tuition Fees
- Arrival Allowance
- Cost of One Visa Application
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
Essential Points for Chevening Scholarship 2023-24
- Candidates can choose from 12000 Master’s courses in 150 different institutes
- Your application must list at least three courses. (select the preferred courses)
- The duration of the Master’s course is 1 Year
- Check out the Eligible Chevening courses here
- Candidates are requested to apply to multiple universities to secure admission
Master’s courses are available at the partner universities to Check Here.
Do you Require an Admission Letter?
The answer is No! For the Chevening scholarship, you don’t need any admission letter from the university to apply. Just give preference to the universities you feel you can secure admission to.
Eligible Countries for Chevening Scholarship 2023-24
The Chevening scholarships are available for 160 Countries. Almost all International students can apply for this program. To check the eligible countries, check the list here: Check Here.
Type of Work Experience
The scholarship requires two years of work experience. We are listing types of work experience that can be counted:
- Full-time Employment
- Paid or unpaid internships
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
For more details regarding the work experience, check the details here: Chevening Work Experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship 2023-24
- Must belong to the eligible country.
- After the completion of the degree, candidates have to return.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree to secure admission to the Master’s degree program.
- Candidates must possess at least two years of work experience.
- UK University Courses: shortlist three courses for which you are eligible
Also, Check Romania Scholarships without IELTS 2023
The following documents are required for the British Chevening Scholarship:
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for Master’s courses
- English proficiency test iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ IELTS/ TOEFL / Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
- Motivation Letter
- 2 Reference Letters
Chevening Scholarship 2023-24 Application Deadline
The application deadline for the Chevening scholarship is 2nd November 2022, and the application will open from 2nd August 2022.
How to Apply for a UK Chevening Scholarship 2023-24?
Follow the following steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Candidates need to select their desired country here
- Select the courses here
- The steps you can follow to apply for the Chevening scholarship
- WHO CAN APPLY?
- APPLICATION TIMELINE
- RESEARCH MASTER’S COURSES
- GUIDANCE FOR YOUR APPLICATION
- WHY STUDY IN THE UK?
Also, Check: Turkish Scholarships without IELTS 2023
British Chevening Scholarship | Fully Funded
So, this was all about British Chevening Scholarship, we hope the information regarding the scholarship program is helpful for you people. Best of luck with the Application