The application period for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is currently open. All Pakistani nationals are eligible for the scholarship; candidates seeking fully funded scholarship opportunities overseas are urged to read this post and submit an application.
Students from all around Pakistan are eligible to apply for the Master’s and Ph.D. scholarships offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship in the United Kingdom. The scholarship is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office. For people who cannot afford higher education in the United Kingdom, the program strives to provide options. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who desire to pursue further education in the UK. /
The scholarship provides the recipients with a £1,330 monthly stipend in addition to other benefits like airfare, child and spouse allowances, and many more. All applicants must submit their applications online by October 18, 2022, in order to be considered for the award. Late applications will not be considered by the Higher Education Commission. The HEC and Commonwealth portals have the identical due dates.
Today in this post, we will discuss all the details regarding the commonwealth scholarship, so stay with us, read the complete information regarding this program and apply. Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Check the details below for more information regarding the HEC Commonwealth scholarship program and apply. Do you know Qatar university is also offering scholarship opportunities for international students? If you are inserted, you may use here: Qatar University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Details About HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
|Application Deadline:||18th October 2022|
Also, Check HEC Scholarship 2022 in CUBA
Also, Check HEC Scholarship HAT 2022 | Higher Education Aptitude Test
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 benefits
The scholarship offers the following benefits for the students:
- A stipend of £1,133 per month for the Master’s students
- A grant of £1,516 per month for the Ph.D. Students
- Clothing allowance
- Full Tuition Fees
- Traveling expenses
- Air tickets for the fieldwork
- Family Allowance
- Spouse allowance of £266 per month
- If children and spouse accompany you, more than £266 per month will be added to your stipend.
- If a child accompanies you but has no spouse, a stipend of f £529 per month will be provided.
The scholarships are available for the Master’s & Ph.D. Degree programs in the UK. the scholarship are available in the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
To apply for the HEC Commonwealth scholarship program, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, candidates must have secured a bachelor’s degree.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, candidates must have reserved postgraduate qualifications.
- Candidates must not have more than two 2nd divisions
- Students who are pursuing their master’s and Ph.D. programs are not eligible
- Two references are submitted online to the UK portal
- Candidates needs to secure at least 60 marks out of 1000 in the HEC Aptitude test
For detailed eligibility criteria, visit the official link given below:
Also, Check Belgium Scholarships 2023 | Study in Belgium
How to Apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2022?
To apply for the scholarship program, candidates must submit an online application at the HEC website and Commonwealth portal. If candidates fail to submit an online application on both websites, their application will be rejected.
To apply for the scholarship, follow the following steps:
Step 1: Candidates needs to apply online for the scholarship through the electronic application system at:
- Ph.D. https://fs29.formsite.com/m3nCYq/0mie49l1ze/index.html
- Masters https://fs29.formsite.com/m3nCYq/tblglqacxe/index.html
Step 2: Now, candidates must apply online through the HEC portal https://eportal.hec.gov.pk; after completing their profile, select “learning opportunities abroad” under “scholarship and grant.”
While applying, the portal candidates need to attach the fee deposit slip; the test will be conducted b the Education testing council.
Before applying for the scholarship, we encourage candidates to update their HEC portal with the latest cell phone and email information.