The application period for the Interloop Trainee Program 2022 is now open; as part of this paid internship program, trainees will receive a stipend of 35000Pkr. The business has announced a trainee program with options for many majors and fields. Applications for this Management Trainee program from recent graduates are strongly encouraged.
Male and female applicants may submit applications for the Interloop MTO Program 2022. Candidates must have completed at least 16 years of school in order to apply. The Trainee program is open to students from all around Pakistan, therefore they shouldn’t pass up this chance.
The Trainee program lasts for six months, during which time applicants will gain practical experience and have the chance to study under corporate experts. All applicants must submit their application forms online before July 3, 2022, as part of the Trainee Program application procedure.
Details about Interloop Trainee Program 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Program Type: Internship
- Company: Interloop
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- Monthly Stipend: 35000 PKR
- Application Deadline: 3rd July 2022
Areas of Interests
- Human Resource and Administration
- Finance and Taxation
- Environment, Safety and Health
- Hosiery Manufacturing
- Procurement and Supplies
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Production, Planning and Control
- Product Development
- Research and innovation
- Quality Assurance
- Sales and Marketing
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply
- Both male and female applicants may submit applications for the Interloop MTO Program.
- The minimum required CGPA is 3.00 out of 4.
Candidates for the Interloop MTO Program 2022 may apply if they fall under one of the following categories:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Fashion Design
- Chemical and Textile Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Fiber Technology
- Engineering Robotics/Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Engineering
- Business Administration
- Total Quality Management
Application Process Steps
- Fill out an online application form
- Screening Test
- Assessment Center
- Interview by panel
- Offer letter
Last Date to Apply
Deadline applying for the Trainee Program is 3rd July 2022.
How to Apply?
To fill in the application process, visit the official link given below.