Applications are now being accepted for the latest openings in the KPK Food Department jobs 2022. Job seekers looking for possibilities in the KP Food Department are urged to apply. The KPK food division is looking for talented and dedicated professionals.
The Kpk Department has several openings, including those for a Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Assistant, Cane Inspector, and Foodgrain Supervisor. The most recent jobs are in Peshawar, KPK. Stay with us to read the full facts and apply as we lead you through the KPK Food Department Jobs now.
Bachelors, Intermediate, and Matric degrees from accredited universities and colleges are the prerequisites for the KPK Food department employment in 2022. Candidates must first review the eligibility requirements before applying for KPK Food Department employment.
Read the material provided below and submit an application for additional information about the Food Department KPK employment. Are you aware that the CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 application is also currently open? If you’re interested, you can apply here: CM Punjab Internship 2022.
Details About KPK Food Department Jobs 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Region: KPK
- Gender: Male/Female
- Positions Announced: Multiple
- Application Deadline: 15th September 2022
Also, Check OPF Internship Program 2022
About KPK Food Department
The Food safety and halal food Authority is supervised by the Government of KPK which is responsible for providing clean and healthy food and manufacturing food products in a legitimate way.
The following positions are announced in the KPK Food department:
- Junior Clerk
- Foodgrain Supervisor
- Cane Inspector
- Junior Scale Stenographer
To apply for the KPK Food department jobs candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply
- Qualification required Bachelors, Intermediate & Matric
- Skills required: Basic Computer and typing
- Age Required: 18-30 Years
The application deadline for the KPK Food Department Jobs 2022 is 15th September 2022.
Also, Check PPSC Jobs September 2022
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to download the application form from the www.etea.edu.pk
- Candidates need to take the printout along with the Computer token no, Deposit slip, and attested copies of documents, CNIC, and Domicile and submit it to the mentioned address.
- Candidates have to pay test fees through UBL bank or at UBL Omni
- Submit the application before the due date.