NUST Islamabad admissions 2022 are opened now for MS/ MPhil students. Applications are being accepted from local, international, and Pakistanis living abroad for MS and M. PHIL degree program.
The National University of Science & Technology (NUST), Islamabad invites applications from qualified candidates. Applications should be sent as soon as possible. Details about the application process, eligibility requirements, how to apply online, and contact information are included in the institute’s official advertisement below and are also available online at the institute’s official website, nust.edu.pk.
NUST Islamabad Admissions 2022 Details
|National University of Science and technology (NUST)
NUST Islamabad Admissions 2022 Advertisement
How to Apply for National University of Science and technology (NUST), Islamabad Admissions 2022?
Admission and Selection Process
Talented students from all throughout the nation are selected by NUST based on open merit.
Below is the procedure for masters selection and admission for engineering/IT, natural sciences, applied biosciences, social sciences, and management sciences:
The GRE (General)/GMAT (as applicable) or GAT (General) administered by NTS or the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) administered by HEC with at least a 50-point cumulative test score, as well as the applicant’s prior academic record, will be used to determine which students are admitted to the various Masters program’s disciplines.
For MS admission, merit generation will be based only on academic performance (CGPA) and test results from the GAT (Generic), GRE (International), GMAT, and HAT. In general, there won’t be any interviews, but applicants will be informed in advance if one is judged to be necessary.
A discipline-specific list of names will be compiled in precise alphabetical order of merit and posted on the NUST website. The following candidates on the Merit List will be given admission up until the start of the academic session, assuming there are any open seats.
Candidates must continue to check the NUST website in June and July to receive their selection list and letters. They will send the necessary paperwork to the Postgraduate Programs Directorate for admission confirmation after downloading their computer-generated selection letters.
The University has the right to reject any applicant’s application without providing a justification.
The University has the right to reject any applicant without providing a justification.
Cancellation of Admission:
If any document or information submitted by the student is proven to be false, erroneous, or ineligible, admissions to NUST may be revoked at any point in the student’s academic career without incurring any liability on the part of NUST.
Students wishing to pursue studies and practical/physical work in the relevant discipline at NUST colleges and institutes must be in good health. Along with their willingness certificates for enrollment, the chosen candidates will need to submit medical fitness certifications to NUST.
to check all the detail about eligibility, visit the site: https://nust.edu.pk/admissions/masters/eligibility-criteria/
Online Application Process
Candidates should be aware that only online applications will be considered.
- The candidates will be given a password to access the application form after submitting their valid e-mail addresses when they visit http://pgadmission.nust.edu.pk to fill out the application form (site is only accessible at the time of admissions).
- Candidates may register once to apply to many disciplines, but they must pay an entrance application fee for each discipline they choose.
- A current photo of the candidate must be uploaded.
- Only the CGPA will be submitted if your bachelor’s, master’s, or transcript lists both the percentage and CGPA.
- Candidates who don’t yet have their final grades will submit their earned percentage or cumulative grade point average from the previous term or semester.
- Prior to choosing the preferences, one must review the program’s eligibility requirements. Candidates that are ineligible for the program will not be given consideration.
- After printing the challan form at any HBL branch, candidates can deposit the amount online.
- Academic transcripts must be scanned and uploaded together with the online application. The documents’ specifics are as follows:
- High school diploma or an equivalent.
- Undergraduate degree(s), with transcripts indicating the precise length.
- Postgraduate degree(s), with transcripts indicating the precise length.
- National Identity Card with Computer.
- Employer’s NOC (for employed candidates).
- certification of experience (for MBA/EMBA applicants).
- Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) result Card (if applicable)
NUST Islamabad Admissions 2022 Fee Structure
MS/MPhil Fee Structure
|Engineering/IT, Social Sciences, Bio Science, Programs
|MS HRM, MS Logistics & Supply Chain Management, MS Innovation & Entrepreneurship (Rupees)
|MBA, Engineering Management & Construction Engineering Management
|Admission Processing Fee (Non Refundable)
|Security Deposit (Refundable)
Last Date to Apply
Deadline to submit applications is July 22, 2022.