Interested applicants are advised that is now Pakistan Institute Of Fashion & Design PIFD Lahore Admissions open, and they should apply as soon as possible. The institute’s official advertising below contains information about the application process, eligibility criteria, admission calendar, last date to apply, prospectus, scholarships opportunities, and contact information.
Details of PIFD Lahore Admissions 2022:
|University Name||Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design|
|Deadline||05 August 2022|
Discipline Available at PIFD
- Bachelor of Design (Fashion Design)
- Bachelor of Studies (Fashion Marketing and Merchandising)
- Bachelor of Design (Textile Design)
- Bachelor of Design (Jewellery Design and Gemological Sciences)
- Bachelor of Design (Furniture Design and Manufacture)
- Bachelor of Design (Leather Accessories and Footwear)
- Bachelor of Design (Ceramic and Glass Design)
- Admission on Open Merit: All the admissions of eligible applicants shall be made on open inter-se-merit determined on the basis of entry test and interview.
- The Institute shall admit students in Four-Year degree programs according to the schedule advertised in the leading national newspapers, and on the website of the Institute.
- The Institute shall not accept any admission form after the due date fixed for the purpose.
- Applicants with50% marks (550/1100) in Intermediate or equivalent or passing grades in eight subjects (including compulsory subjects) of ‘O Level’ and minimum three main subjects (no subsidiary) of ‘A Level’ only are eligible to apply for admission..
- It is mandatory for ‘A Level’ students to provide (IBCC) Equivalence Certificate. However, if at the time of admission student’s ‘A’ Level result is not declared, the ‘O’ Level Equivalence Certificate must be attached with the admission application.
- All the applicants will have to appear in compulsory pre-admission Entry Test followed by an interview in the main campus as well as centers set up at Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta on the dates duly notified.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Entry Test and Interview and will be displayed for studying in 1st semester of Foundation Year. Final allocation of departments will be decided after the result of 2nd semester on the basis of CGPA earned, and the students not fulfilling the required CGPA criteria will be shifted to their second or third preference if on merit in those departments otherwise the decision of ‘Allocation of Department Committee’ will be final and binding upon the student.
|Description||Amount (Rs) 1st Semester||Amount (Rs) 2nd – 8th Semester|
|Admission / Registration Fee (Once at the time of admission)||16,500/-||–|
|Security Deposits (Refundable) (Once at the time of admission)||16,500/-||–|
|Hostel Security (Refundable) (Once at the time of admission in Hostel)||2,000/-||–|
|Tuition Fee||142,000/-||142,000/- *|
|Others (Library & Workshop Fee)||2,000/-||2,000/-|
|Examination Fee per Semester||1,000/-||1,000/-|
* The Increase in Tuition Fee @ 10% is approved by the F & PC of PIFD, in its meeting held on 21st April, 2022 and the Syndicate in its meeting held on 26th May, 2022 as in accordance with the directions of the Senate of PIFD, Lahore
- Transport Charges Rs. 52,000/- per Semester
- Hostel Charges Rs. 132,000/- per Semester (Furnished with A.C, T.V & Refrigerator)
- Hostel Charges Rs. 79,000/- per Semester (Un-furnished/Non-A.C)
- PIFD Financial Assistance Programme (Financial assistance is available for deserving students from 2nd Semester.)
- HEC Need-Based Scholarship Programme
- Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship Project
- National Endowment Scholarship for Talent (NEST)
- Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- Balochistan Education Endowment Fund (BEEF)
How to apply?
- Admission Forms can be downloaded from the PIFD website www.pifd.edu.pk or may also be obtained from Admission Office, Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design, 51-J-III, Johar Town, Lahore – Pakistan, Postal Code: 54782.
- Submit a hard copy of your application through Courier / By Hand to the Admission Office, Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design, 51-J-III, Johar Town, Lahore – Pakistan, Postal Code: 54782.
- Phone No: +9242-99232951-7 Ext. 148, 149, 150