Female students can now apply for PMDC(Girls) Peshawar admissions 2022. Candidates that are interested should submit their applications as soon as possible. The complete application procedure for Pakistani students from Pakistan who live locally, abroad, and internationally is discussed below. A private college in Peshawar provides English-medium science and art courses.
PMDC(Girls) Peshawar Admissions 2022 for Girls Details
|College Name||Peshawar Model Degree College (PMDC)|
|Admission open||FSc.(Pre-med/Pre-Eng), FCA/FCS, Humanities|
Peshawar Model Degree College (PMDC), Peshawar Admissions 2022 Advertisement
- The age limit for applying for admission is 15 to 19.
- Students having “D” grade with no compartment in Matric.
- It is the right of the principal not to allow admission to any applicant without giving any reason.
Those who are applying for admission must include the following documents with their application:
- Four most recent images of the candidate (Passport Size with white background).
- one image of the father or guardian (Passport Size).
- One Father/Guardian CNIC copy.
- SSC Provisional Certificate from the previous institution.
- Character certification from your previous school.
- a single copy of the SSC’s detailed marks certificate (DMC).
- one copy of the certificate of domicile.
- Father or guardian’s signature on an affidavit.
- (If pupils are from a board other than Peshawar, Mardan, or Abbottabad), a migration certificate
- Certificate of Equivalence for ‘O’ Level Students (Must at the time of Admission).
- one authenticated SSC DMC copy (of students from other Boards.)
- Quranic Hifaz Certificate (if claimed)
- letter from the Afghan Refugees Commissioner to pupils who are Afghan nationals
Note: Original documents will be required only at the time of interview
Deadline for Applying
The last date to apply for admission is 3rd July 2022.
To get more information about filling out the admission form, click on the button below.