PPSC Educator Jobs 2022: Candidates who exclusively reside in the state of Punjab and have the appropriate district of residence may apply for the following 33,000+ positions through PPSC Educator Jobs 2022. The Punjabi government has announced its policy for hiring teachers in September, and an advertisement for hiring 33,000 teachers was released following the conclusion of the transfer procedure.
Candidates who solely reside in the state of Punjab and have the desired district of residence may apply for PPSC educator jobs in the recruitment process for the positions listed below. After the transfer process is complete, an advertisement for the hiring of 33,000 educators has been issued, according to the government of Punjab’s recruiting policy, which has been announced in September.
Anyone who is passionate about education and wants to pursue a career as a teacher in the public sector should be prepared to apply and should begin their preparation right away. For advice and access to former PPSC papers for all topics and postings, visit our website. One additional noteworthy point is that third-division degree holders are not eligible to apply. 90% of the seats in this hiring initiative are for the arts. This hiring process will not adhere to previous policies. The rules will be completely revised. The B. Ed grades will also improve.
Details of Vacancies PPSC Educator Jobs 2022 District Wise:
|District Name||No of Posts|
PPSC Jobs Details
|Name of Department||Punjab Education Department|
|Posting Location||All Over Punjab|
|Job Offers||Physical Offline|
|Who can Join?||Both Male and Females|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Required Qualification||Bachelor/Master/M.Phill/PhD with B.ed|
|Job Nature||Government Jobs|
|Salary Range||30000-70000 PKR|
PPSC Educator Jobs 2022 List:
- ESE (Arts) (BS-09),
- ESE (Science) (BS-09),
- SESE (Arts) (BS-14),
- SESE (Science) (BS-14),
- SESE (Arabic) (BS-14),
- SESE (PET) (BS-14),
- SESE (DM) (BS-14),
- SESE (Computer Science) (BS-14),
- Assistant Education Officer (AEO) (BS-16)
- SSE (Arts) (BS-16),
- SSE (Science) (BS-16),
- SSE (Computer Science) (BS-16),
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for PPSC Educator Jobs 2022:
- Applicants must have valid CNIC and Domicile Punjab Province of required District
- Applicants / Candidates should be B.Ed. + Graduate in relevant subject from a recognized university, as well as possess skills as specified in the advertisement image below. Jobs at SED.
- Make sure the test fee (application fee) is correct and send it to the bank. Be sure that all documents are attached. All of these documents can be submitted online or by mail. Make sure you apply well before the Last date of application. Punjab Educator Jobs 2021.
- Candidates must be fit physically and mentally
- A NOC certificate must be attached by candidates who are already employed.
- Documents attested and verified by the attaches.
- Tests and interviews should be based on merit
- Don’t make the mistake of giving false or inaccurate information about yourself.
- False information included in the documents will result in the application form being rejected, and you will not even be able to apply for the Posts.
What is the Selection Process of PPSC Educator Jobs?
- Online Application via PPSC website
- Written Test
- Short listing of merit Candidates in the Light of job criteria
- Screening Interview
- Final Interview
- Offer Letter
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates who are ready and meet all ppsc educator jobs criteria as per mention on advertisement visit ppsc official website by visiting this link: https://www.ppsc.gop.pk and submit online application when vacancies will available.
- Candidates download ppsc challan form using above link and pay Rs: 600 rupees in Nation Bank Branch.
- Only Eligible candidates will be called for the test.
- Keep visiting for more educator news.
FAQs on PPSC Educator Jobs – People also ask
Q1: What will be the basic education of educator jobs?
Ans: The basic education for SESE Arts and Science (Scale 14) will be Bachelor’s degree. The basic education for SESE (Scale 15) and SSC (Scale 16) will be Master. Senior Headmaster, Deputy Headmaster and Senior Subject Specialist The basic education of (Scale 18) will be M.Phil.
Q2: What will be professional education of Educator Jobs?
Ans: Professional education will be B.Ed, M.Ed, BSE and MSEd.
Q3: Educators Jobs: Will those who do not have professional education be disqualified?
Ans: No, they will be able to apply. In case of selection, they will have to pass B.Ed within 5 years.
Q4: Which candidates will not be eligible to apply?
Ans: Those Candidates have MBA, BBA, Engineering, Agriculture, D Pharmacy, DVM and Commerce degrees will be ineligible to apply.
Q5. Educators Jobs: What will be the age limit of the candidate?
Ans: It is hoped that the minimum age limit for mail candidates will be 21 years and maximum 35 years and the age limit for mail candidates will be 21 to 38 years. Government employees will be given a discount in the last age limit.
Q6: What is the number of the paper for ppsc educator jobs?
Ans: As you know, this time the recruitment is being done through PPSC and the paper of PPSC is of 100 marks which consists of MCQs.
Q7: What will be the test fee?
Ans: The test fee will be Rs. 600.