Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you when we ask you for personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, telephone number, message body and / or attachments you may send to us and any other information. that you can choose to provide. When you create an account, we may ask for your contact details, including things like your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information we collect in a number of ways, including:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize and develop our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality
- Contact you, directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information regarding the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Email you
- Find and Prevent Fraud
- Log files
- Admissions follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files record visitors as they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are part of the hosting analysis. Information collected by log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of times click. They are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the website, track user movements on the website, and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, the Admissions section uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information, including the visitor’s preferences and the pages of the website that the visitor has visited or visited. The information is used to optimize the user experience by personalizing the content of our website according to the visitor’s browser type and/or other information.
For more general information about cookies, please read “What are cookies”.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
You may choose to disable cookies through your personal browser preferences. To learn more about how to manage cookies with specific web browsers, you can find them on your browser’s respective web pages.
CCPA Privacy (Do not sell my personal information)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right, among other rights:
To request disclosure by a business that collects a consumer’s personal data categories and specific pieces of personal data a business has collected from consumers.
Ask the business to delete all personal consumer data it has collected.
Requiring businesses that sell consumers’ personal data not to sell consumers’ personal data.
If you ask, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user has the following rights:
Right of Access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
Right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to correct any information you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to ask us to complete any information that you feel is incomplete.
Right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data,