The latest career opportunities are advertised in the daily newspaper, including the Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Apply Online. Positions for an Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technician, Driver, and Book Binder are currently available. These Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2022 are open to applicants anywhere in Pakistan. These positions require a Bachelor’s Degree, an Intermediate Degree, or a primary school diploma to apply. The position of book binder requires no formal education or experience, but applicants should be literate. Learn more about the survey of Pakistan’s Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 on this website from Admissions Section Pakistan. The data comes from an official SOP advertisement published in the most widely read daily.
Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Details
|Posted On||21 August 2022|
|Education||Bachelor / Intermediate / Primary|
|Last Date||10 September 2022|
|No of Vacancies||150+|
|Organization||Survey of Pakistan|
|Address||Chief Administrative Officer Surveyor General SOP Rawalpindi|
Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 apply online
List of Vacancies
- Assistant ( BS – 15)
- Technical Assistant ( BS – 15)
- Technician ( BS – 7)
- Driver ( BS – 4)
- Book Binder ( BS – 3)
Graduate degrees in mathematics, physics, geography, an associate’s degree in surveying, remote sensing, geographic information systems, or a bachelor’s degree in computer science are preferred but not required for the Assistant and Technical Assistant positions.
Candidates for the Technician positions in these SOP Jobs 2022 must have completed a program leading to a degree in FSc (Pre – Engineering), ICS, DAE (Civil / Serving / GIS), or an equivalent. Those who possess a valid driver’s license are eligible to apply for a Driver’s Primary pass. Anybody who can read and write can apply to be a Book Binder. Before submitting your application, please carefully read the following advertisement notice for all relevant data and directions.
How to Apply
- Desirous candidates apply ONLINE through SOP Job Portal www.sop.gov.pk or through www.surveyofpakistan.gov.pk
- Candidates will be called for Screening Test ( Written / Skilled ) at the specific Centers which are Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta, and Karachi.
- Applications for the posts of Driver ( BS – 4) and Book Binder ( BS – 3) should send through courier to the below address.
- An Objective test for the posts ( BS – 7 to BS – 15) will consist of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General knowledge, and Subject relevance. Driver and Book Binder will go for Skill / practical test)
- Candidates should bring all original documents and photocopies of documents, CNIC, and 3 latest Photographs at the time of the Interview.
- Read the all instructions in the advertisement before applying.
- All communications will be through a registered contact number. The call letter list will be placed on the SOP website. Candidates are required to keep visiting the website regularly.
- The deadline for the application is 10 September 2022.
Address: Chief Administrative Officer Surveyor General’s Office Survey of Pakistan Murree Road Faizabad Rawalpindi