UAP, Peshawar admissions 2022 are opened now for students. submit your application with your filled personal and academic life specifics on eportal of university as soon as possible. student can aply in MS,M.Sc(H),MPhil and Ph.D programs.
As the premier institution for agricultural education and research, the University of Agriculture, Peshawar has a duty to supply Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with skilled labour for all agricultural sectors. Being a prestigious institution of learning, research in both the basic and applied sciences is expected.
Through short-term trainings in various fields of agricultural and other disciplines, the University has been playing a crucial role in training scientists and students of the affiliated institutions in addition to degree programmes. Similar to how they have been a regular part of this university manpower development programme, where hundreds of Afghan citizens have been taught thus far, overseas trainings.
UAP, Peshawar Admissions 2022 Details
|University Name||University of Agriculture|
UAP, Peshawar Admissions 2022
- PhD: Master’s degree (18 years of education) in the relevant field with at least 60% of the marks in the first division under the yearly grading system or a CGPA of 3.00/4.00 under the semester grading system (with at least 27 credit hours of course work).
- M. Sc. (H), MS, and M. Phil.: Four-year undergraduate degrees (after intermediate) in the relevant field of study from an institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) with at least 56 percent (under the annual system) or a CGPA of 2.50/4.00 and at least 130 credit hours.
Required Marks In Test
- 50% for program leading to the degrees of M.Sc. (H), M.Phil., MBA, and MS
- a score of 60 percent across all PhD degree program
click on link to visit fee structure detail: https://www.aup.edu.pk/fee-postgraduate.php
How to Apply?
- For each discipline, candidates must submit a separate online application to the university at www.aup.edu.pk or directly at http://portal.aup.edu.pk.
- On or before 5/7/2022, the DASAR Office must receive a copy of the admission test application and a receipt for Rs. 1500 (non-refundable) that should be paid in the AC# 14877902286403 Habib Bank Ltd Branch, University of Agriculture Peshawar.
- The applicant who receives the required test score must deposit the admission processing fee of Rs. 1500 (non-refundable) in the aforementioned account and submit the application along with the necessary supporting documentation and a bank receipt to the relevant department or institute by no later than August 5, 2022.
- For each extra discipline, candidates applying for more than one must fill out a separate form and submit it together with a receipt for Rs. 600 (non-refundable).
- All candidates whose results are pending may still apply, but they must produce a provisional certificate or degree for admission on or before the interview date.
- On the university website, you may find information about the admissions schedule.
Only applicants who submitted their university admission test forms on time to the DASAR office will be permitted to take the entry test.
- Forms submitted after the deadline won’t be accepted.
Application Submission Deadline
The last date to apply is July 5,2022.
to apply, click below link: