Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU PostGraduate Fall Admissions has officially announced the , Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees for Fall admission. These admissions are advertised for the main campus and branch campuses of the BZU. Candidates can apply online by visiting the blog and accessing the following link: BZU Bahauddin Zakariya University is a top 10 HEC-accredited university in Pakistan, offering higher education in remote areas of southern Punjab where literacy rates are below the limits.
University has three campuses in Vehari, Layyah, Lodhran, and its main campus in the city of Saints(Multan). This Bahauddin Zakariya University introduced admission test and the test formula will be 30% marks from University admission test and remaining 70% marks will be from Matric marks.
On this page, you will find Fall 2023 Bzu Multan admission, fee structure, how to apply in BZU Admissions of Fall, admission criteria, final application date, BZU spring course advantages list, bzu online advantages list, scholarships, etc. Multiple disciplines are offering from the Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan including science, IT & CS, Engineering, Technology, Software engineering, pharmacy, business, chemistry, and law.
Bahauddin Zakariya University is the oldest institute of South Punjab, Located in Multan and founded in 1975. University has more than three sub-campuses in different cities. BZU is known for its excellent, world-class employees who provide international standard education. BZU is affiliated with HEC and is also accredited by PEC. University has more than 77+ departments, more than 40,000 students are currently enrolled in the university database.
For more Admissions Visit Admissions Section;
Details of Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU PostGraduate Fall Admissions 2023
|Bahauddin Zakariya University
|Multan, Vehari, Layyah, Lodhran
|MS, MPhil, Ph.D.
|25 August 2023
Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU PostGraduate Fall Admissions Advertisement
University has more than three sub-campuses in different cities. BZU is known for its excellent, world-class employees who provide international standard education. BZU is affiliated with HEC and is also accredited by PEC.
BZU Fee Structure
BZU Multan has increased the fees for all programs enrolled after 2023. Bahaudidn Zakariya University offers higher education at very affordable prices, which no university can provide.
|Food Science & Technology
- Ehsaas Scholarship
- PEEF Scholarship
- Need Based Scholarship
- Position Holder Scholarship
- Kinship Scholarship
- Fee consession Scholarship
- Other Local Scholarship
BZU Multan and MA/MSC Admissions
Bahauddin Zakariya University is also offering admissions of MA/MSC. Many candidates who are unable to continue their formal education at the university enroll in this program each year. Therefore, ba, BSc, ma, and MSc individual admissions are held every August and September and anyone can support the program.
Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU PostGraduate Fall Admissions Merit Aggregator 2023
BZU Merit Calculator Updated 2023-Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan is a public sector university under Higher Education Commission HEC and located in Multan. BZU is the largest university in South Punjab. The main campus of BZU is spread over 960 acres of land. University also has a massive transport facility for both staff and students, there are 45 buses and 3 coaches. Presently, BZU University has 51+ departments including Science, Commerce, Business, Pharmacy, Engineering, and English Literature and Linguistics. University offers a wide range of discipline like M.A., M.Sc., MBA, M.Com., MCS, M.Phil, and Ph.D.
How to Apply?
Visit the link which is given below and then create your new account, after this complete your application form, and apply for the respective discipline or department, and in the last print out your bank challan form and pay.
Address: BZU University, Bosan Road Multan, Punjab Pakistan
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact No: +9261 9210071