Interested applicants are advised that is now Beaconhouse National Lahore University admissions open, and they should apply as soon as possible. The institute’s official advertising below contains information about the application process, eligibility criteria, admission calendar, last date to apply, prospectus, scholarships opportunities, and contact information.
Details of Beaconhouse National Lahore University Admissions 2022:
|University Name||Beaconhouse University|
|Deadline||16 August 2022|
Advertisement of BNU Lahore Admissions 2022
Selected candidates will be granted provisional admission only, which may be regularized after they have been declared successful and meet any one of the following requirements:
BA / BSc (Hons) Programmes
- FA / F.Sc with at least 2nd division (i.e. 495 marks)*.
- O-levels (at least 6 subjects with IBCC equivalence) and 3 A-levels. Advanced Subsidiary (AS) will not be taken into account.
- High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate (IB) result with at least 2.5 CGPA.
- Equivalence Certificate form IBCC is mandatory for all international qualifications i.e. O Levels/A-Levels, High School Diploma, and International Baccalaureate, or equivalent.
* The students with minimum 60% marks in intermediate or equivalent marks in A Levels are eligible to apply in BBA. (Hons.) program. However, the average marks in intermediate or equivalent marks in A Levels of last year’s intake were 67%.
*For BSc (Hons.) Software Engineering and Computer Science at least 50% marks in Intermediate (with Maths as a subject) OR Intermediate (Pre-Medical Group)
*For Economics 50% marks required in Inter OR equivalent IBCC equivalence.
*For B.Sc in Applied Psychology 45% marks required in Inter OR equivalent IBCC equivalence.
MA / MSc Programmes
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities or Sciences from a recognized foreign or local college/university with minimum second division.
- MA second division or 16 years of education with BA (Hons.) from a recognized university with minimum CGPA of 2.5
- GAT, General Test from the National Testing Service
- 18 years of education from recognized university.
- For admission into PhD a minimum of CGPA 3.00 in MS/M.Phil or first Division in annual system is required.
- All educational documents duly attested by HEC.
- Comprehensive Examination.
- 18 credit hours of course work is essential before thesis.
Fee structure for 2022-2023
- Fee structure for Academic year 2022-23
- Fee Policy of Beaconhouse National University
- Hostel Charges –