Applications for the Faysal Bank Trainee Program 2022 are currently available. Candidates from all throughout Pakistan are eligible to apply for the digital trainee program for Pakistani nationals, which Faysal Bank just announced. We strongly advise both male and female applicants to apply for this Faysal Bank Digital Trainee Program.
Faysal Bank’s Digital Trainee Officer Program is specifically created for new graduates; interested individuals should not pass up this opportunity. Because Faysal Bank offers equal opportunity to all of its employers, there are no gender restrictions. Faysal Bank is looking for motivated individuals with talent to fill their roles.
Candidates interested in Trainee Programs must not pass up this chance. Candidates from a variety of professions and majors are eligible to apply for Faysal Bank’s Digital Trainee Program, which is advertised in numerous departments.
Candidates will receive a stipend of 70,000 PKR during the trainee program, which is a compensated officer trainee program. Check out the information below and submit an application for additional information about the Faysal Bank Trainee Program.
Faysal Bank Trainee program 2022 Details
|Program Type:||Digital Trainee Office|
|Experience Required:||Fresh or 1 Year|
|Application Deadline:||3rd July 2022|
Interested candidates can apply in the following fields:
- Information Technology
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Banking
- Advance Analytics and Innovation
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
Candidates must meet the following qualifying requirements in order to apply for the Faysal Bank Digital trainee program:
- Candidates with less than a year of experience or recent graduates may apply.
- Candidates must be capable of creative problem-solving.
- must possess strong communication abilities
- Candidates must have completed at least 16 years of formal education in computer science, software engineering, or a related profession.
- A stipend of 70,000 PKR
- Candidates will start from OG-II
- Training under the mentorship of professionals
- Bank-sponsored master’s degree in a relevant field
- On successful completion of the Faysal Bank trainee program, candidates will be promoted to OG-I.
The last date to apply for this trainee program is July 3rd, 2022.
How to apply
Candidates must take the required online test, which will be made available to them after they have submitted their application, in order to be considered. Visit the official link below for additional information about the program as well as to apply.