Applications for the HEC Scholarship 2022 in Cuba are now being accepted. HEC Scholarship 2022 in CUBA. A recent announcement from the Higher Education Commission describes a scholarship scheme for Cuba for Pakistani citizens. All HEC scholarship applicants are invited to read this page and submit an application.
The academic year 2022–2023 will offer eligibility for the Cuban Government Scholarships. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is accepting applications for the Cuban Government scholarship from students who received at least 60% in Fsc and 70% in Fsc pre-med.
The application form must be submitted online by interested candidates in order to be considered for the Cuban Government Scholarship 2023. Candidates of both genders are encouraged to submit applications for this HEC Scholarship.
The scholarship will pay for a monthly stipend, housing, food allowance, and tuition fees. On leaving, selected scholars will get a PKR 300,000 award. The HEC Cuban Government Scholarship 2022–2023 application date is September 12, 2022. All candidates must complete the application form before the deadline.
you know Higher Education Commission is also offering scholarships in Morocco? If you are interested in this scholarship program, you may apply here: HEC Moroccan Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Details About HEC Scholarship 2022 in CUBA
|Host Organization:||Higher Education Commission|
Also, Check Facebook Scholarship Program 2023
HEC Scholarship 2022 in Cuba Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the Cuban Government Scholarship 2022, you need to fill out the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply
- Candidate’s Age must be between 18-25 Years old
- Candidates awaiting the result are not eligible to apply
- Candidates must have secured 70% marks in Fsc pre medical
- Candidates must have secured 60% marks in SSC
Candidates would be selected based on:
- Merit formula 50% marks in FSC + 50% marks in Matric
- Selection will be totally on merit
The HEC Cuban scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Tuition Fees
- Food Allowance
- Air Tickets
- One-time travel grant for departure
Also, Check Hungary Scholarships without IELTS 2022
The following documents are required for the HEC scholarship:
- Copy of HEC application which needs to be submitted through online application
- Matric certificate/DMC with IBCC attestation or O-Level Certificate
- FSC Certificate/DMC/Degree or A level Certificate
- Birth Certificate from NADRA
- Guardian CNIC Copy
- No Criminal Record certificates
- Passport copy
- A medical Certificate includes a report of HIV/AIDS
*The above documents need to be submitted by the shortlisted candidates only.
The last date to apply for the HEC Scholarship in CUBA is 12th September 2022.
How to Apply?
To apply, follow the following steps:
- Candidates need to apply online through the HEC official portal
- After visiting the official portal select “learning opportunities abroad.”
- After successfully submitting the application form, take out its print signed by the applicant
To apply for the HEC Scholarship, visit the official link given below: