Apply now for the King Fahad University Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2022 for graduate study in Saudi Arabia. The King Fahad University, Prince Mohammed (KFUPM) Scholarship is a full-ride scholarship to study at KFUPM in Saudi Arabia, including all tuition, fees, room and board, and a hefty annual stipend. Any student studying abroad anywhere in the world is welcome to apply for the scholarship. Engineering, natural sciences, management sciences, information technology, and social sciences are just some of the majors available at King Fahd University. Female students are encouraged to apply.
Financial Coverage and Benefits of the King Fahad University Saudi Arabia Scholarship
KFUPM Scholarship is offering Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all Local and International Students. Its benefits are perhaps one of the best, and only a few scholarships can offer such a generous package.
- Free tuition
- Monthly stipend (SR 900 to 4025 Saudi Riyal)
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing
- Essential Medical care
- Projects funding
- Free Textbooks
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria
- Research and Book Writing opportunities with Faculty prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after completion of the Degree
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
List of Academic Programs & Fields at King Fahd University
M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences For Masters & Ph.D. The List is given below.
College of Computer Sciences & Engineering (CCSE)
- Information and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
College of Sciences (CS)Chemistry
- Mathematical Science
- Life Science
College of Engineering (CES)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences(CPG)
- Petroleum Engineering
KFUPM Business School (CIM)
- Information System & Operational Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Marketing
- Executive MBA
College of Environmental Design (CED)
- Architecture Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Construction and Management & Engineering
King Fahad University Saudi Arabia Scholarship Schedule 2022 KFUPM
Fall Semester 2022
- Online Application starts: August 15, 2022
- Last date for Online Application: September 04, 2022
- The last date for submitting online recommendations: is September 11, 2022
Eligibility Criteria For Master and Ph.D. programs for KFUPM Scholarship
For Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Requirements & Documents for KFUPM Scholarships
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
Mandatory documents for an application (without which the application will not be processed
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to Ph.D.).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to Ph.D.) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
Other supporting documents (needed for a final decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for Ph.D.) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.)
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.