KPK Govt Jobs 2022: There will be a number of openings in the Planning and Development Department of the KP Rural Project in 2022, and the announcements have already begun appearing in the local newspapers. Positions such as Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Accounts Officer, Procurement Officer, Contract Management Officer, Administrative and Human Resources Officer, Office Assistant, Driver, Peon, Security Guard, and Sweeper are included. Those qualified students can apply for the open KPK Jobs 2022 in the Planning and Development Department.
KPK Govt Jobs 2022 Details
|Posted On||12 August 2022|
|Education||Master / Bachelor / Literate|
|Last Date||05 September 2022|
|Organization||Planning & Development Department KPK|
|Address||Project Director KPK Economics Transformation Project|
KPK Planning and Development Department Jobs 2022 KPK Rural Project
KPK Govt Jobs 2022 Advertisement
List of Vacancies
- Project Director (BS – 19)
- Project Coordinator (BS – 19)
- Finance Manager PMU (BS – 18)
- M & E Knowledge Management Manager (BS – 18)
- Procurement Officer (BS – 17)
- Accounts Officer (BS – 17)
- Contract Management Officer (BS – 17)
- Admin & HR Officer (BS – 17)
- Office Assistants (BS – 16)
- Drivers (BS – 05)
- Peon (BS – 04)
- Guards (BS – 04)
- Sweeper (BS – 04)
- Master & Bachelor
Applying for managerial positions in the Government of KPK Planning and Development Department requires a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Agriculture, Agribusiness, Economics, Rural Development, Development Studies, Project Management, MBA, ACCA, CA, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Commerce, and Finance. A Bachelor’s degree from a university approved by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) is required for the position of office assistant. Literate applicants are welcome for the positions of Driver, Peon, Guard, and Sweeper. Experience in the relevant field is also essential for all of the aforementioned roles. Below is a notice advertisement with full details and directions.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates apply ONLINE through www.zarat.kp.gov.pk/apply
- After online submission, take out a print of the application form.
- Printed form along with CV, all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, CNIC, and Two passport size photographs should send to the below address.
- Clearly mention the post applied name in the application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interviews.
- Candidates who are already working in Government Institutions should apply through the proper channel.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Hard copies of application forms should send within Five days of the closing date of online applications.
- All genders are encouraged to apply.
- The deadline for the online application is 05 September 2022.
Address: Project Director KPK Rural Economics Transformation Project PO BOX No. 1508