Pakistani and AJK students can now apply for a State Bank of Pakistan SBP Internship 2022. The National Institute of Banking and Finance and the State Bank collaborated on this program. Through this internship program, students can now work as brand ambassadors.
The internship program’s objective is to give Pakistani youngsters the fundamental financial education they need to improve their money management abilities. Students from all around Pakistan in the age groups of 9–12, 13–17, and 18–29 are being chosen for this internship program. Candidates are advised to read through this post if they are interested in the State Bank of Pakistan’s virtual internship program for 2022.
To be eligible, students must be enrolled in an AJK or Pakistani school, TVET programme, college, or HEC-recognized university. Students shouldn’t pass up the chance to gain leadership, communication, and strategic abilities through an internship.
Check out the material below and submit an application for more information about the State Bank of Pakistan internship. Do you know that the Federal Investigation Agency has also advertised a number of employment openings for Pakistanis? Check out the specifics here if you’re interested: Federal Investigation Agency Jobs 2022
Details About State Bank of Pakistan SBP Internship 2022
|Organization:||State Bank of Pakistan|
|Program:||National Financial Literacy Program for Youth|
|Age Groups:||9-12, 13-17, and 18-29.|
Also, Check POL Jobs 2022 | Pakistan Oil Field Ltd
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Internship 2022 Eligibility Requirements
- Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Students must be Pakistani or AJK nationals.
- Students must be enrolled in a registered school, TVET, College, or HEC-recognized University.
Benefits of the program
- Students will be provided with a stipend worth 20,000 PKR based on their performance.
- Students will be given gold, silver, and platinum certificates based on their performance.
- Students will be able to gain experience from this work.
- Students will be featured on the NFLPY’s website, social media, and newsletters.
- Get to socialize with students from other educational institutes and disciplines.
- Students enrolled in this internship program can participate in events held by the National Financial Literacy Program for youth.
- Students will get a chance to be student ambassadors for the State Bank of Pakistan.
Also, check Johnson and Johnson Internship 2022
Follow the following steps to apply for the State Bank Virtual Internship program 2022:
- Interested students should visit the official website for more eligibility details.
- The application procedure can be done on their website.
- For information and details, visit the link below: