Applications are being accepted for the Pakistani Zong 4G Trainee Program 2022. Students from all over Pakistan are invited to apply for Zong 4G’s Graduate Trainee Officers programs. Previous reports state that the starting monthly stipend will be 40,000 PKR.
Candidates must submit their applications online using the Zong official portal, which will be mentioned in this post, in order to be considered for this training program. The application process is simple and takes place online. We’ll go through every little element of this training program today so you can easily apply.
The Zong Graduate Trainee program 2022 will aid in your development, growth, and learning while providing you with the knowledge and opportunities you need to succeed in the future. Check your eligibility for the program before applying, and if you meet all the requirements, don’t forget to submit an application.
Zong 4G Trainee program 2022 Details
|15th July 2022
Areas of Interests
- Commercial (Sales, Marketing)
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
You must meet the following requirements in order to apply for the Zong Graduate Trainee Program:
- All Pakistani citizens are qualified to participate in the trainee program.
- Candidates can apply for the trainee program whether they are male or female.
- Required 2.5 GPA; maximum age is 26 years;
- 1 year minimum of work experience
- Candidates from any relevant subject, including computer engineering, computer science, IT, law, and management sciences, are welcome to apply.
- Online submission of application
- Online test
- Panel interview
- Assessment center
- Job offers and onboarding
The Zong Trainee Program 2022 application deadline is July 15, 2022.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Zong Trainee Program 2022–2023, you must do it online. Without an online application, no applications will be accepted. Below is a link to the Zong Online platform.